Sunday, December 23, 2012

Complete...

Last Saturday we went to Emily burial site to meet the tombstone maker. He completed the construction of Emily's tombstone. Except for a little touch up required here and there, it was done well. Paid him the rest of the money and he promised to do the touch up in these few days. The grave looks pretty and I bought some pretty flowers for it too. It is now complete. We have done everything for her for her short earthly life.


Not a day passed without thoughts of her coming to my mind. When I look through some of her photos, tears well up in my eyes. I still miss her and always will.

Pray for us and with us my little Saint Emily. Keep a look out for your brothers and sister here on earth, keep them safe and healthy. May all of us spend eternity together when our earthly lives are done. Lots of love, mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment